Pueblos at Alameda Ranch: Wonderland in the Desert
If retirement is on your horizon, Las Cruces, New Mexico (The City of the Crosses) might be just the place you hoped for. Repeatedly voted as one of the best places in the country to retire, Southern New Mexico offers something for everyone, but offers seniors a spectacular climate with lots of activities to fill your day. Add the rich pueblo culture to the affordable housing prices and you’re in for a really rewarding living experience.
From the Organ Mountains to the White Sands, if you love the outdoors you can combine countless sunny days with plenty of outdoor activities including hiking, golf and tennis. You’ll be sure to enjoy the Great white gypsum sand dunes that cover 275 square miles of the Chihuahuan Desert.
While summer days are a bit hot (95 degrees on average), the spring, fall and winter are amazing! Many folks even find the heat something that grows on them as time goes by.
The best of many cultures intertwine in the Pueblos at Alameda Ranch. Spanish, Anglo and Native influences are found everywhere. It adds a certain understated richness to the living experience here. Visitors come from around the world to see and shop at the nearby Mesilla. With homes running from the $160s to the mid $300s you are sure to find the right home in your price range.
Museums abound in Las Cruces, a tribute the area’s high respect for the past while building the future. You can visit the Las Cruces Railroad Museum here. If you time it right, you can enjoy the Railroad days that take place every May. Add to that, The City of Las Cruces Museum, The Natural History Museum and New Mexico State University Museum (and Art Gallery) and The Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum and there’s plenty to do during the hottest times of the year.
In the Pueblos at Alameda Ranch, your days will be filled with endless variety as you enjoy desert living. Come for a visit, stay for a lifetime!
Homes in the Pueblos at Alameda Ranch include the following amenties.
- A private neighborhood
- Gated neighborhood streets with no through traffic
- Minutes from schools, shopping, golf, and healthcare
- Thirty percent of the land is dedicated as open space
- Local home builders, exclusively by invitation; protective covenant
- swimming pools, tennis courts, and parks
View Larger Map
Your Expert Las Cruces Realtor – Working For You
Chris Harrison has had the experience and trained skills necessary to negotiate for any Las Cruces real estate transaction. Whether you are interested in Commercial Las Cruces Property or land or a simple home in Doña Ana I can help you buy or sell any Las Cruces Real Estate.
Bringing buyers and sellers together is my speciality and I strive to make you home buying experience a pleasant and hassle free one. With my extensive knowledge, certifications and seasoned training I can price Las Cruces homes correctly the first time, negotiate for your terms and your price when buying and help you invest in a future you can feel secure about.
I can assist in any home, property or building in the entire Doña Ana County area including but not limited to:
- Coronado Ridge – Coronado Ridge Homes, Coronado Ridge Real Estate, Properties
- La Tierra Escondida – Homes, Properties, Condos, Lots, New Homes
- Mesa Grande Estates – Mesa Grande Estate Homes, Real Estate, Property
- Organ Mesa Ranch – Ranch homes, Acreage, Real Estate, Land
- Picacho Mountain – Land, Real Estate, Property, Ranches, Homes
- The Pueblos at Alameda Ranch – Alameda Ranch Homes, Alameda Ranch Real Estate, Lots and Land
- The Ridge at Northrise Estates – Northrise Estate Realty, Homes, Property
- Sonoma Ranch Golf Course Community – Golf Properties, Golf Course Homes, Sonoma Ranch Golf Real Estate, Sonoma Ranch Realty
As your Las Cruces Realtor is it my duty and job to make sure your real estate transaction is a smooth and hassle free as possible. I want my customers to be life long clients. Contact me anytime for updated listings, real estate in Southern New Mexico, home values or any Las Cruces real estate information. I bring my education, negotiation skills, and advocacy all to work for you. Call: 575.496.0141 Toll free: 877.772.4521 or email: Chris(at)SearchLasCruces(dotted)com