The Restaurants you need to try when moving to Las Cruces
When searching for a new home we always consider location to be a key factor in our search. Whether you are checking for good school districts, a short commute to work, specific neighborhoods or even the proximity to family and friends, location is normally a defining factor when it comes to the purchase of a house. When moving to Las Cruces, a huge bonus is the charming town itself. With locally owned shops, shopping centers and most importantly, great restaurants, you are sure to fall in love with not just your home but also your town. There are 10 different restaurants you need to be sure to try when you decide to call Las Cruces your home each offering it’s own specific dining features and specials. We will be diving into the top 10 highly ranked restaurants that you can add to your calendar.
- A Bite of Belgium-Vegetarian and Gluten Free options allow for a delicious brunch or lunch. Famous Belgium waffles and even lamb sandwiches allow you to try a variety of different dishes.
- Aqua Reef Euro-Asian Cuisine-Fresh foods with Asian inspirations ranging from freshly rolled sushi, exceptionally plated seafood and multiple vegetarian options sprinkled through the menu, you can get it all at Aqua Reef.
- Si Senor Restaurant-The perfect spot to bring your friends and family! With raving customer service and enough seating for large parties, you can’t go wrong.
- Luna Rossa Winery & Pizzeria-A full winery with a variety of beverage options available and true Italian cuisine, the patio at Luna Rossa Winery is the perfect place to end your night or lounge on a sunny Saturday afternoon.
- The Shed-Known for their outstanding brunch, The Shed is the perfect place to stop for a good bite to eat throughout the morning and into the early afternoon.
- Zeffiro’s Pizzeria Napolentana-Pastas made from scratch, Panini’s, sandwiches, pizzas and more, Zeffiro’s is sure to have all the menu items you are craving.
- La Posta de Mesilla-Offering takeout, reservations and enough space for large meetings or events, La Posta de Mesilla accommodates your needs for either a quick bite to eat or a lengthy lunch meeting.
- Andele Restaurant-Enjoy authentic Mexican cuisines even if you’re on a budget. This family-friendly restaurant offers a variety of delicious options for the whole family to enjoy without breaking the bank.
- St. Clair Winery & Bistro-Offering a variety of gluten free options, you can dine in and enjoy brunch, lunch or dinner in a romantic and airy bistro setting.
- La Nueva Casita Café-Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, you will enjoy the taste of truly authentic southwest Mexican foods. With colorful plates and mouth-watering flavors, you will be coming back time and time again.
With so many great restaurants to choose from your next night out might prove to be more difficult than expected. The only question that you have left to ask yourself is where to go first? Explore everything the beautiful city of Las Cruces has to offer for you and your family by exploring the many locally owned shops and restaurants in your spare time.
Have better options? Let us know below!